We are a non-denominational church
located in Novi, MI at the
Novi Public Library.
We welcome all who need a place of worship. One where you can be free to express your love for Jesus Christ with a community of believers.
We believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. And that the three reside in One. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and He is Lord.
Church Mantra: Demonstrating God's love in everything we do.
Church Vision: Develop and Build a Campus Community Center for the purpose of:
> Self-Discovery - Helping disciples (students) discover who they are in Christ and strengthen their God given gifts.
> Serving - Ministering to the needs of the people in our church community, surrounding communities, non-members and non-believers.
> Evangelism - Educate, train, and challenge members to go into the world (the world's systems) and make disciples (students) of all men.
1. We value the Authority of Scripture, looking to the Bible as the inspired, inerrant word of God to direct us in all pertinent matters of belief and behavior. 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21; Isaiah 40:8
2. We value Bible Interpretation, regarding accurate and relevant teaching and preaching of the Scriptures as essential to the spiritual vitality of our church. 2 Timothy 4:1-2; Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 2:42
3. We value Prayer, recognizing our church’s desperate need for God to guide, equip, and empower us to accomplish its ministry aspirations. Acts 2:42; 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
4. We value Missions, understanding our church’s great responsibility to train ministers and laity to be more effective in ministry. Matthew 28:18-20; 2 Corinthians 5:1920; Acts 1:8
5. We value Discipleship, convinced each person in our church is called to follow Christ wholeheartedly as students and to help others do the same. Luke 9:23; Titus 2:1-6; 2 Timothy 2:2
6. We value Evangelism, persuaded that people who don't know Jesus Christ as Savior are now separated from God and in danger of eternal condemnation. Acts 1:8; 2 Corinthians 5:19-20; Matthew 28:18-20
7. We value Financial Responsibility, humbled by the faithful giving of our people and convinced of our duty to be above reproach in all financial matters. 1 Corinthians 16:1-2; 2 Corinthians 8:19-21; 9:6-8
8. We value Compassion For Others, fully aware of God’s call upon our church to meet the various and pressing needs of our community. James 1:27; Galatians 2:10
9. We value a Well-Mobilized Lay Ministry, realizing our greatest ministry aspirations will be accomplished through the Spirit-led efforts of anointed people. Ephesians 4:11-13; Titus 2:3-5; 1 Peter 2:9-10
10. We value Community, believing that true spiritual growth happens best in the context of transparent, authentic relationships. Proverbs 27:17; Acts 2:46
11. We value the Moral Character of Believers, knowing that when we're obedient to the word of God in every area of life it'll lead us to be effective and fruitful in the things of God. 2 Peter 1:5-8; 2 Thessalonians 2:14-15; 1 Timothy 3:2-7; Ephesians 5:1
12. We value the Worship of our GOD, believing that we were created to worship Him and Him alone. 1 Chronicles 16: 23-31, Exodus 20:2-6, Psalm 29, Hebrews 12:28-29, Psalm 86:8-9, Revelation 14:7
We will passionately demonstrate God's Love in everything we do.
Christ said in John 13:35, "they will know you are my disciples, if you
have love one to another."
We are a community of disciples who believe in ministering to the
needs of others and changing lives.
We challenge our members to discover their identity in God, understand
the power of His Love, and effectively study the scriptures for personal
We educate, train and disciple leaders, who are intentional about discipling
and leading others.
We are healed and whole in our spiritual lives, relationships, finances, and
Our vision is to build a community center campus in the city of Novi, Michigan
for the service of the Kingdom of God. Our Campus will include: Housing,
Food and Clothing Distribution, Education and Training, Financial Planning,
Medical and Substance Abuse Center, Counseling, and a Fitness Center.
This campus will serve Novi and the surrounding communities.
Rozelle F. White Jr. is passionate about demonstrating the love of God.
He answered the call to ministry in 1993 as a young newlywed but prayed to the Lord to raise his family before entering full-time ministry. Little did he know then, that his marriage and family life would be the platform for what he was purposed to do.
His passion is marriage and families. He stresses that the foundation of a strong family is the husband and that the husband can only be a firm foundation if he is whole in Christ.
He shares his trials and triumphs through his walk with the Lord, his marriage, 25+ year corporate career and raising his children.
As the Senior Pastor of Life Changing Ministries Church, he works toward the vision of demonstration the love of God in all he says and more importantly, what he does.
"Regardless of the situation, religious affiliation, race, color or creed, we all have the ability to love the way God does."
Rozelle lives in Novi, Michigan with his wife Stacey and their three children; Amber, Andrew and Austin. He enjoys traveling, sports and spending time with his family and friends.
Stacey Lyn White is a wife and mother of three who enjoys sharing her personal testimony to help others. Being raised in church, she found that she learned best from simplistic, Word-based teachings which helped her to develop her walk with God. As an Healthcare Educator, she teaches in the same manner.
Alongside her husband, Rozelle, they minister to the needs of those in the Novi, Michigan community at their church Life Changing Ministries.
Her passion is women and families. She seeks to keep the old fashioned values, morals and solidity that she was reared under, and bring a new school biblical-approach that this next generation needs to be effective believers.
She shares the wisdom she's received through her 30+ year relationship with her husband and raising their children.
Stacey enjoys traveling, interior design and spending time with her family.
DUE TO COVID-19, OUR SERVICES WILL BE ON ONLINE (Webex) UNTIL FURTHER
NOTICE. IF YOU'D LIKE TO JOIN US, PLEASE EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org TO RECEIVE AN INVITE. THANK YOU!
Sunday December 6, 2020 Web-Ex Service
Sunday December 13, 2020 Web-Ex Service
Sunday December 20, 2020 Web-Ex Service - Church Breakfast
Sunday December 27, 2020 No Service (See you next year!)
Sunday January 3, 2021 Web-Ex Service
Sunday January 10, 2021 Web-Ex Service
Sunday January 17, 2021 Web-Ex Service
Sunday January 24, 2021 Web-Ex Service
Sunday January 31, 2021 Web-Ex Service
Sunday February 7, 2021 Web-Ex Service
Sunday February 14, 2021 Web-Ex Service
Sunday February 21, 2021 Web-Ex Service
Sunday February 28, 2021 Web-Ex Service
Web-Ex Service will continue until the Library is reopened for meeting space.
"Transformation to The Mind of Christ "
We don't meet on holidays or holiday weekends. We believe these times should be spent with family and friends. Remembering the church isn't the building, the church is you.
ALL are welcome!
Please feel free to visit us anytime.
Located at the Novi Public Library
45255 West 10 Mile Road, Novi, Michigan 48375, United States
Your support and contributions enable us to meet our goals of improving our community and helping those in need. Your generous tax deductible donation is greatly appreciated.